What’s worth it to you?
*The application period for our 2019-2020 academic year scholarships is now closed. Winners will be notified via email no later than May 1, 2019. We'll begin accepting applications for our 2020-2021 academic year scholarships on October 1, 2019.
Tell us and you’ll have the opportunity to earn one of ten $2,000 scholarships. To apply, submit an original essay explaining why you believe life is worth it, driving distracted is not. There is no word count requirement.
- Essays accepted from October 1, 2018, through February 1, 2019, and must be submitted online.
- Include your name on your essay.
- Winners will be notified via email by May 1, 2019. The awarded funds will be sent directly to the student’s college financial aid office once an enrollment verification form is received.
- One entry per student. All entries become the property of UFG Insurance and will not be returned.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or graduate who plans to enroll or current undergraduate student who is already enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire academic year.