What’s worth it to you?
Tell us and you’ll have the opportunity to earn one of three $1000 scholarships.
To apply, submit an original essay explaining why you believe life is worth it, driving distracted is not.
- Essay must be between 750 and 1000 words.
- Essay must be submitted online by February 1, 2018.
- Winners will be notified via email by May 1, 2018. The awarded funds will be sent directly to the student’s college financial aid office.
- One entry per student. All entries become the property of UFG Insurance and will not be returned.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or graduate who plans to enroll or current undergraduate student who is already enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire academic year