What’s worth it to you?
*The application period for our 2018 scholarships has now closed.
Winners will be notified via email by May 1, 2018. We'll begin accepting applications for our 2019 scholarships on October 1, 2018.
Tell us and you’ll have the opportunity to earn one of three $1000 scholarships. To apply, submit an original essay explaining why you believe life is worth it, driving distracted is not.
- Essay must be between 750 and 1000 words.
- Essay must be submitted online by February 1, 2018.
- Winners will be notified via email by May 1, 2018. The awarded funds will be sent directly to the student’s college financial aid office.
- One entry per student. All entries become the property of UFG Insurance and will not be returned.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or graduate who plans to enroll or current undergraduate student who is already enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire academic year.